Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Away We Go...


We are off to somewhat sunny California for the next five days... away from works, away from the mounting stress and pressure as we approach our SECOND settlement date, away from agents who can't even tell you the name of the plumber they hired, let alone the details about the repairs... just away.  I have worked hard this year and have been really looking forward to this trip.  So I intend to make good on it and enjoy myself as much as possible!

We will be staying at the Hotel Durant in Berkeley, CA close to the UC Berkeley campus, where my sister will be graduating as valedictorian of for MFA program.  I couldn't be prouder.  She is an amazing artist and very creative teacher and inspiration to all that she works with.  We will be on site to celebrate with all of my family... ALL of my family... and I am very excited.  I love visiting the Bay Area and always come back with a head full of new ideas from things that I see on my trip. I guess that's a major point of traveling, isn't it?  To soak up the influence of another place for a while?  Anyway, I'll try to post pictures of what we see and love over our travels for the next few days.  There's always plenty to see... 

And we'll hope that in the meantime the real estate fairies flap their wings over our dear little foreclosure and get things moving.  It would be wizard to come home to a problem solved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment