Thursday, May 27, 2010

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home [2009]

 

All apologies for being so distant, but we were in fact away.  There is so much house news to share... good and bad, including but not limited to the brand new, water-warped wooden floors in our living room and the fact that we should, finally, actually be closing tomorrow... I also have all kinds of inspiration photos from lovely Cali that I couldn't upload due to a faulty internet connection at the hotel... but, here is a little video to sum up my feelings on getting home and seeing the dog and getting ready to finally make our new home.  It's been such a long time coming, but I finally think we are getting there.  I do fully intend to maintain this as a daily (or almost daily) blog, so I hope my hiatus won't have put you off... massive update soon to come.  There are few things that I like better than traveling, but one of the reasons is because its always amazing to come home... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment