Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goodwill find...

 

Tomorrow the plumbers will finish installing our new toilet and shower in the upstairs bathroom... don't get too excited, it's only a temporary fix and not so much a glamorous bathroom redo, but I'm pretty excited nevertheless.  It will just be nice not to trek downstairs to take a shower... is that lazy?  I'm okay with that.  One of the reasons we were attracted to this house was that it had two bathrooms, and I intend to use them both.  In the meantime, I thought I'd show off the superb Goodwill snag Tim managed yesterday... 

 

Medeski is also apparently on board... here he is, showing us that it is an effective lounging surface.  Well done.  Tim is thinking about some excellent paint job to spruce it up.  I can't wait!  We also picked up a couple of cool light fixtures at the flea market over the weekend, and Tim has worked them over to make them much cooler... stay tuned for a new globe soon (and hopefully a better picture...)

 

Tragically, the one Tim bought for it broke when he was changing the light bulb.  Meh.

2 comments: