Thursday, June 10, 2010

Taaa-daaaaah!



That new shower curtain can mean only one thing; the upstairs bathroom is fixed!  There is nothing better than coming home from work to a plumbing project that was finished while I was gone for the day...It will need a ton of paint and a lot of elbow grease, but the plumbing is finished.  Now I need to decide just what to paint... I hate that faintly pink beige tile, but it currently matches the sink and tub, so maybe it stays and we just paint the walls above the tile...?   We will eventually, on some distant day, put in one of those futuristic glass-walled showers, but in the meantime, I just need to not hate it while I take my morning shower.






Meet our new door-knocker!  It sure beats the pineapple... I love it.  Another thrift score by Tim; this time Salvation Army.  Also, in front-door news, I peeled away the stick-on fake stained glass.  From the first time we looked at this house, I have looked forward to peeling that garbage off the transom.  Finally done.




This weekend, I hope to get the upstairs bathroom organized and sorted and such.  MAAAAYYYBEE even get started on thinking about doing  some painting.  Maybe.  I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.  Sorry the pictures are grainy... I'm going to try to sort that out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the door knocker!!!

    And congrats on getting the sticker-stained-glass off the windows-that stuff makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete