Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stangl has gone home



I did it!  Or more accurately, we did it, because without my mom's house this would have been an agonizingly long project with little to no joy.  But with her help, we got it all sorted, organized and put away! And it was fun.  Just to share why I love this stuff so much, here's a few added pictures of my dishes...


 
and these...



and these...



and these...



and the finished product really makes me smile because it means another room is sorted, about 12 more boxes are broken down, and it even prompted me to put away most of the remaining kitchen stuff.  

 
There is just one more box of utensils that is really taunting me in the kitchen.  How did we get so many utensils and do we really need them?  Probably not... some may not make the cut.  Someone's got to take the hit.

So this morning we are off to the flea market to find more stuff to put in our house.  I'll report back if there's anything great.  Also, hopefully today I will move on to taking stuff out of the office, to get ready to prepare for greatness. We'll see.  It's Sunday... anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment